Today I am starting the 75 HARD program. I am doing this because over the last few months (since all the spartan races have been cancelled or postponed) I have been doing nothing but strength training. I have not focused on a consistent diet or cutting fat.
This program has 6 basic rules. They are:
- Exercise 2 times a day for 45 minutes each. 1 must be done outside.
- Read 10 pages of a book every day (non-fiction and educational)
- Drink 1 Gallon of water every day
- No Alcohol and no cheat meals
- Choose a diet and stick to it
- Take a progress picture every day
NO COMPROMISES OR SHORTCUTS
If you miss any of these you have to start back over from the beginning.
So, I have thrown out all of my alcohol, I bought two new books about entrepreneurship, took my first picture at 5 AM this morning and did a slow jog around the park for 45 minutes. I have strength training tonight and then time to read my book before bed.
It's time to Be Relentless.