Here at RLNTLSS Industries we recommend these tips to ensure you get the best results from the supplements you take and all the work you put in to stay healthy and fit.
- One of the most important things in a supplementation/diet/workout routine is consistency. We recommend that you put a reminder on your phone or calendar to remind you every day to take your supplements at the same time of day.
- Develop a stack of products that will work together to meet your goals. Most of our products are already designed to fit this mold, but if you have any questions please ask at email@example.com
- While supplementation is important to fill the gaps that a daily diet can't always cover, please keep in mind that supplementation alone will not get results without hard work and dedication.
- When you are in the gym remember to be intense (this means using focus and maximum effort) with every set that you do. Intensity leads to results.
- According to recent studies, your body can only absorb approximately 10 grams of protein per hour. This means that rather than taking large amounts of protein all at once it's best to eat smaller meals/ drink a protein shake several times throughout the day to ensure your body always has a supply of protein to build lean muscle.
- Studies also show that on average to provide the most power and lean muscle gains it's best to consume roughly 1.62 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight this means that:
- 129 grams per day if you weigh 175 pounds
- 147 grams per day if you weigh 200 pounds